The Australian Network on Disability’s annual reports explain how we have worked with and support Australian organisations to build their confidence to welcome employees, customers and stakeholders with disability.
Annual Report and Financial Statements 2020
The Australian Network on Disability’s (AND) Annual Report 2020 provides valuable insights into the tactics, activities and experiences of Australia’s strongest business disability network.
This year our Annual Report brings to life the meaning of our work for members, for mentees, and mentors, for interns and their supervisors, and our community.
“The results in our Annual Report 2020 are as a result of every member, every Diversity and Inclusion leader, every champion for people with disability, the many people with disability who participate in employee networks, every intern and their supervisor and every mentor and mentee. We are all in this together. Together we are striving for excellence. Together, we can shape Australia where people with disability feel respected included and celebrated.”
Suzanne Colbert AM, former CEO of AND
Download the reports in Word or PDF formats:
- Annual Report 2020 (PDF, 5.9MB)
- Annual Report 2020 (Word, 185 KB)
- Financial Statements 2020 (PDF, 336KB)
- Financial Statements 2020 (Word, 95KB)
Past Annual Reports and Financial Statements
- Annual Report 2019 (PDF, 4.4MB)
- Annual Report 2019 (Word, 63 KB)
- Financial Statements 2019 (PDF, 1.5MB)
- Financial Statements 2019 (Word, 108 KB)
- Annual Report 2018 (PDF, 5MB)
- Annual Report 2018 (Word, 1.96 MB)
- Financial Statements 2018 (PDF, 175 KB)
- Financial Statements 2018 (Word, 164 KB)
- Annual Report 2017 (PDF, 7MB)
- Annual Report 2017 (Word, 131 KB)
- Financial Statements 2017 (Word, 82 KB)
- Annual Report 2016 (PDF, 8.1 MB)
- Annual Report 2016 (Word, 208 KB)
- Financial Statements 2016 (PDF)
- Financial Statements 2016 (Word)
Sincere thanks to Scott Tobutt and the team at PKF for providing pro bono auditing services to the Australian Network on Disability.
“PKF are proud to be able to support the Australian Network on Disability through performing our audit services on a pro bono basis. As an organisation, the Australian Network on Disability provides an invaluable service in promoting and supporting businesses that encourage employment of people with disability, and for us to be able to support them and thank them for their community efforts is a privilege to our team.”
Scott Tobutt, Audit Partner, PKF Sydney